Servicing Your Sump Pump System In Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sicklerville
Why Service My Sump Pump?
Why should you service your sump pump? See an example of a homeowner who opted not to have their pumps... Watch Video
Your basement waterproofing system plays an important role in your home by protecting you from groundwater seepage.
Having a specialist stop by to check on your sump pump, basement drainage, and other components of your system, will find any potential problems before they find you!
We service our existing systems in New Jersey, including Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sicklerville, Williamstown, Egg Harbor Township, Cape May, Absecon, Blackwood, Marlton, Sewell, Mays Landing, Hammonton, Voorhees, Glassboro, Cape May, Pleasantville, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Pennsauken, Ocean City and nearby.
Servicing Your Basement Waterproofing System
At Dry Guys Basement Systems, we recommend annual service and maintenance of your waterproofing system. During your service visit, our technician will perform the following services:
- Test & Clean Your Sump Pump System: Your sump pump consists of many moving parts that can wear down or need replacement. Your service technician will begin by checking your sump pump's float switch and intake for any possible problems. After this, the intake valve and impeller will be cleaned and checked to make sure they are functioning properly.
Once the service technician finds that the pump is working correctly, the sump pump liner will be cleaned of any sediment or silt that may be present. This important step will keep it from building in the future and potentially clogging check valves, etc.
- Test & Replace Batteries: The battery in your WaterWatch® Sump Pump Alarm should be replaced once a year, and the service technician will take care of this during the visit. Additionally, the battery for your backup sump pump will be tested to make sure it's holding a proper charge.
- Service Your Dehumidifier: Our SaniDry™ dehumidifiers include two filters that will need to be maintained. The pre-filter can be cleaned, while the air filter will be replaced. The other components of the SaniDry™ will also be cleaned and inspected to ensure optimal operation.
- Check the Discharge Line: We will check the discharge line to ensure that water is moving freely. We also check the potential for freezing.
- Maintain Your Crawl Space Liner: If you've repaired and sealed your crawlspace, we will check the CleanSpace® liner and any other components installed in your crawlspace.
- Check For Problems & Suggest Upgrades: Often, our service technician will see signs of newly emerging problems that may not have existed before, and they can suggest and/or implement solutions that will address these issues proactively. We're always expanding our product line to help keep your basement or crawlspace dry!
If you don't have a battery backup sump pump installed in your home, even a properly functioning sump pump system will fail if there's a power outage or blown fuse.
Your service visit is a great time to have a battery backup added. Ask your technician for details!
Our Sump Pump Service Program
Every sump pump we offer will be supported by a 3-year manufacturer date warranty, but as with all things mechanical they should be regularly inspected to certify you're getting the best performance possible. Bryan, our lead service technician, and the rest of our team have worked with hundreds of homeowners in the area to give them peace of mind that their basement is still protected and safe from any flooding.
If you have a question about our maintenance program or would like to schedule an appointment, contact us today at 1-800-462-3191.
Get a Free Estimate!